greekmusicbest wellcome !!!!

in the arcihiv you will find 2000 greek mussic albums,some of them are new and some of them are old, i hoepe you engoy also from the good music that play live on the blog.. Gia sas....greekmusic22@yahoo.com

Monday, January 23, 2017

TSAKNIS DIONISIS I TAN I EPI TAS-1993




  •  TSAKNIS DIONISIS I TAN I EPI TAS-1993


  • Artist:TSAKNIS DIONISIS
    Album: I TAN I EPI TAS
    Released: 1993
    CD-Type: Cd Album
    Genre: Rock
    Number of tracks: 11
    Audio Format: MP3Quality (bitrate): 128kbs
    Track List:
    1.I ASKI TOU EOLOU
    2.I TAN I EPI TAS
    3.MAVRA GIALIA
    4.ATAKTI FIGI
    5.TRAGOUDI YA FILOUS
    6.FOREAS
    7.GIRIHO TIS PLATES MOU STO MELLON
    8.MIA SHESI ROCK 'N' ROLL
    9.TOSA DA MIKRO
    10.ASTERAKI
    11.PARALLAGI S'ENA THEMA
    dwonload cd:
    http://www.easybytez.com/vxv8ckq1zbp6